Modernized Royalty FrameworkTwo new royalty programs announced July 11th will encourage oil and gas producers to explore new areas and boost production in other areas of Alberta.
Renewable Electricity ProgramThis program provides the government’s plan for greener electricity in Alberta and reaching the target of 30 per cent renewable electricity in Alberta by 2030.
Climate Leadership Plan
Energy Diversification Advisory CommitteeExpert advisory committee created to develop options on how best to diversify Alberta’s oil and gas sector.
- Alberta at the forefront of responsible energy development
- Budget 2014 advances Alberta’s carbon capture projects
- AER accepts recommendations for the Peace River area
- AER issues revised directive 60
- AER completes transition to a single regulator
- Alberta balances budget, focuses on Albertans’ priorities
- Ministers to promote Alberta energy south of the border
- Ministers respond to Gateway decision
- CERI Oil industy supply demand to 2022
- AESO transmission competition approach
- Oil Sands Monitoring Information Portal
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada- Energy Future
- Wood Mackenzie Report: West Coast Access
- Energy Strategies
- Alberta Smart Grid Inquiry
- Alberta Energy Business Plans
- Monthly Energy Update (prices, sales & activity)
- Shallow rights Reversion
- Land-use Framework